The double shot injection molding is a process that can have two different kinds of materials and color injected into molds to produce a plastic part that has two different colors. This process provides more practicality and aesthetics to the plastic than a traditional injection molding process can, the advantages are:
1. high precision, quality, and stability;
2. structural strength, excellent durability;
3. can make small gaps, good appearance;
4. products can be made based on specific needs and requirements, combination of different material designs;
5. can achieve lower costs of producing the parts and enhance the value of the it; The double shot injection molding has now been widely applied almost in the entire plastic field; electronic products, power tools, medical products, appliances, toys, and etc.